Thursday, April 3, 2008
Well I am now and Endowed woman
Well I did it.I got Endowed Yesterday @ the Temple and I now wear Garments. I feel really excited and proud that I was able to share my experience with My Cousin Kirsten. I was really Surprised to see Ben and his Mom there to support me, and all the rest of the Family,after we ate in Cafeteria. As we were walking out of the Temple, I had the Privilege of meeting Alan Osmond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't forget about me. I really want to go to the Temple with you. I found the pictures of you and Benny boo. Woooh wooo girl. And by the way.. That is my husbands name. BEN:)
I was so excited to have my Family there in the Temple.By the way.My Ben bought me a recommend holder that night, and He cut his hair.
Liz! what is up! congrats on the temple recommend! that is awesome!
Post a Comment