Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I will be starting my mission in 13 days

I will be staring my Mission in 13 days and I am really excited to go. I will be leaving my Beloved Benny Wenny behind while I serve the lord for six months. I have been waiting my whole life to serve my mission. I will be awhole new person when I get back. I willbe speaking in two different wards in that case My single Branch in Castle Dale next Sunday and the 34th ward the following Sunday.

2 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Liz
Thank you so much for letting me share your day in the temple. It was awesome and something that I will never forget. I am so excited for you to be able to serve our Heavenly Father. It will be a great experience for you.
Let me know what time your farewell's are. I would love to come and hear you speak.
Love ya,
Sherie

Elizabeth said...

My Singles Branch Starts @ 11:00am @ the seminary Building and the 34th ward meets @ 11:30am