Saturday, July 19, 2008

I have 3 months left until I come home

I have three months left until I come home from My mission. I have had a lot of good experiences while being on my Mission. And I feel really Blessed to be a member of the church. and this mission has really changed my life.

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

Hi Lizzie,
I was looking through all your family's blogs and I am glad that I found you. What a wonderful experience you are having there on your mission-a priceless service that you are giving. You have such love for everyone that I'll bet you have had a profound effect on those you work with. Love ya and have lots of fun! Gerbie

Connie said...

Hey Liz,
Gerbie got me doing the "blog" thing so I decided to make a comment on everyone's blogs. It looks like Gerbie beat me to it though. We had fun with you and Sister "B" last weekend. The family pictures turned out great and even the ones of you and Sis.B. We are excited to have you come home on September 26th so we can go and see Donny & Marie in Las Vegas! I am proud of you and your successful mission...you have been such a blessing to those you have worked with and have grown so much in your own life. Now it is time to move on in another direction and we'll see where that leads...maybe it has something to do with Bennie Wennie! We love him too...it was fun having him and Julianne at the family party last Sunday. We have such a great family and YOU are the heart of our family! Keep up the great work! Love, Mama Bear