I am currently serving My mission right now and I am Enjoying it.My Companion and I are always Cracking each other up. I have Five months left of my mission
Liz, I am so glad that you are enjoying your mission. Your mom and dad said that you are really doing good. We miss you but know that you are doing the Lord's work. Love ya Sherie
I have Been off my Mission 5yrs and I am living in Orem with my parents and I am attending a singles ward (Orem 24 YSA) and loving it. I also Work @ the Provo Temple in the Baptistry on Wednesdays and I learn more every time
1 comment:
Liz,
I am so glad that you are enjoying your mission. Your mom and dad said that you are really doing good. We miss you but know that you are doing the Lord's work.
Love ya
Sherie
Post a Comment