skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Crazy Days of Liz
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Meet Ben
This is my new friend Ben. He is a great guy and we met when I went to my first riding lesson. He is my instructor. He lives in Saratoga Springs.
As you can see we have a lot of fun together.
1 comment:
Andrea
said...
Liz I love your new blog! Have fun tomorrow with Ben, I really like him. Love You!!!
March 7, 2008 at 6:49 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
My Favorite People
Andrea & Merrill Oveson
Anita & Girls
Annalee & Steve Austin
Dibb and Britt Bullock
Elder Ethan Howard Ault
Eli & Angela
Eric & Amber Ault
Evan & Nicole
Gerbie and John Barry
Grandma& Grandpa Ault
Heather & Danny Wilson
Heather & Ryan Marchbanks
Jayni & Ben Brenchley
Jeff& Sherie Warner
Jessica & Gio
Jessica Beach
Jobi & Enoch
Jordan and Ashley Keith
Josh & Aimee Carter
Mom & Dad
Nicole &Cody Burdett
Nicole And Evan
Nicole Photography
Richard
Riley
Taylor
Favorite movies
Letters to Juliet
Dear John
Breaking Dawn Pt 1
Eclipse
New moon
Twilight
Bride Wars
Mamma Mia
Emma Smith: My Story
Princess Diaries 2:Royal Engagement
Princess Diaries
Legally Blonde: Red white and Blonde
Legally Blonde
Rent
Enchanted
Contributor
Elizabeth
Orem, Utah, United States
I have Been off my Mission 5yrs and I am living in Orem with my parents and I am attending a singles ward (Orem 24 YSA) and loving it. I also Work @ the Provo Temple in the Baptistry on Wednesdays and I learn more every time
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2016
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
2013
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(10)
I got My Temple recommend
We went to the Flash Game tonight
I met Ben's Mom & Sister and I will be serving a s...
Saturday was Stressful
Today was Ben's 28th Birthday
oops on the play we went to see She Loves Me
Ben is taking me onour second Date
Today was my My First Date official Date with Ben
I met Ben Last Friday
Meet Ben
1 comment:
Liz I love your new blog! Have fun tomorrow with Ben, I really like him. Love You!!!
Post a Comment